We've marked up a large number of examples to ensure that we've covered all authoring scenarios and UI components.
Auzre Rights Management
We marked up several documents in the Undersand & Evaluate content set. You can use their left-navs to navigate around this set.
- What is Azure Rights Management? CURRENT
- Problems Azure RMS Solves CURRENT
- Azure RMS in Action CURRENT
- How Azure RMS Works CURRENT
- Azure Rights Management vs. Active Directory Rights Management Services CURRENT
- Requirements for Rights Management CURRENT
Auzre Active Directory
See Tables Guidance for commentary, and note that the last example contains a bad table.
- Hyper-V Host Deployment to a Bare-Metal Computer in System Center 2012 and in System Center 2012 SP1 CURRENT
- System Center Data Sources CURRENT
- System Center Operations Manager Tuning Network Monitoring CURRENT
ReferenceThe following examples demonstrate the new reference user experience.
- System Reference CURRENT
- In the left-nav, click on any link under OVERVIEW to jump to the topic.
- Under CLASSES in the left-nav, click on String. That will jump you to the String class summary and definition. Click on String to cause the System.String class reference to load.
- Under DELEGATES in the left-nav, click on Action. That will jump you to the Action delegate. Click on Action to expand all the overloads, and click on the first overload to expand its details.
- Under ENUMERATIONS in the left-nav, click on AppDomainManagerInitializationOptions. That will jump you to the enum. Click on AppDomainManagerInitializationOptions to expand its details.
- System.String Reference CURRENT
- In the left-nav, click any link under OVERVIEW to jump to that topic.
- Under OPERATIONS BY TASK in the left-nav, click on Combining strings. That will jump you to the
Join()methods. Click Concat() to expand its overloads and click on the first or second overload to expand their details.
- Under METHODS in the left-nav, click on Concat() to jump to the same
Concat()method details under Combining strings. Methods are not detailed twice on the page. If a method is detailed in task-based content, all other references to that method should link there.
- Under FIELDS, click on Empty to jump to the collapsed details of the field. Click to expand.
- Under EXPLICIT INTERFACE IMPLEMENTATIONS in the left-nav, click on IEnumerable.GetEnumerator() to jump to the collapsed details of the interface implementations. Click to expand overloads, and then click on the first overload to see its details.
- Azure AD Graph API Reference CURRENT
- Notice the Try It! button at the top of the page which can be used to navigate the user to any sandboxed experiences that have been set up.
- Click any link under OVERVIEW in the left-nav to jump to that topic.
- Each REST API resource is listed in the left-nav along with all the methods that can be performed on them. In this example, the User resource is marked up. Under API in the left-nav, click any links under User.